Nature's gift to city dwellers
Set amidst Sigayan Bay and Verde Island Passage, Sabangan runs along the renowned white sand beach of Laiya, Batangas with views of Mt. Daguldol and landscape filled with lush foliage. The 6,000 square meter resort offers guests a sanctuary enveloped in nature and rich in the comforts of home.
Sea and sand offer an escape from the city’s hustle and bustle. Recharge with the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore, the calm of the sea breeze and the chirping of the birds that find the resort as home.
Book with Sabangan Beach Resort today
New Procedures for Reservations
1. Only confirmed guests with advance booking will be allowed to enter Sabangan Beach Resort. No walk-in's during MGCQ.
2. Only guests coming from the same classification may stay at Sabangan.
MGCQ = MGCQ - Allowed
GCQ = MGCQ - Not allowed
3. Resorts are only allowed to have an occupancy rate of 50% to observe physical distancing.
4. STRICT implementation of room capacity. No additional guest and/or beds allowed, to maintain physical distancing.
5. Guests must be at least 21 years old and no more than 60 years old.
6. New procedures by Municipal Tourism Office
Guest must present a copy of their reservation, together with valid ID's at the Tourism check-point
Must accomplish the Health Declaration Form - to be provided at the San Juan Tourism check point
Body temperature will be checked
Tourism Ecological Fee paid to the resort
Guest will receive a Referral Form to be given to the resort Receptionist